Home Editorial Desk Gas cylinder explosion inside store Heavy fire

Gas cylinder explosion inside store Heavy fire

0
SHARE

A huge fire broke out at a shop in Muskie, where assets worth millions of rupees were damaged in the fire.The gas cylinder exploded in the Amareshwar suppliers store and the fire broke out due to heavy fire.Firefighters arrived and prevented the fire from spreading to the surrounding shops.A case has been registered in the Muski police station.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here