Home Editorial Desk Mistake incident The baby fell and died at a bucket filled with...

Mistake incident The baby fell and died at a bucket filled with water.

0
SHARE

The incident occurred at Sagar village in the district of Shahpur taluk, where a baby girl fell in a bucket filled with water and died without treatment.Two-year-old Nichita is dead. The parents filled the house in front of the bucket. At this point, Nikita played in the bucket filled with water.Homeowners have taken Nikhitha, a serious illness, to take care of the primary health center in the village.The hospital does not have a doctor because of this. Then the baby was taken from there to Shahpur. But Nikhitha died in the way. The parents’ parent lost their lives.
The incident took place at Shahpur police station.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here