Warning that there are strong waves on the coast of Kerala. Trivandrum, Kollam, Alappuzha, Cochin, Ponnani, Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasaragod in the winters (06:00 to 08:00 pm and 18:00 to 20:00 hours IST) 28-09-2018 from 2930 to 29-09 Strong waves may occur until -2018, 23.30 pm. This is the result of the smuggling phenomenon and Spring Tide.
Fishermen and coastal residents work on the warnings added below
1. It is possible that the waves can reach the shore and penetrate strongly during the tide.
2. Fishermen must be more careful on the coast as this phenomenon is likely to be more powerful on the coast.
3. The distance between them should be separated so that the boats can not collide with them.
4. The phenomenon of the phenomenon is high in the shores, so tourists can avoid coastal tourism.
5. Avoid coming from boat and boat to coast and sea to coast