Happy Birthday Salman Khan: 9 times when Tiger Zinda Hai star’s tongue slipped and it became controversy
The Tiger of the silver screen and one of the most popular actors of Bollywood, Salman Khan has turned 52 years old today and the fans are celebrating his birthday outside his home Galaxy Apartments.
Salman Khan has always known for his controversies and legal cases, so on his birthday today we are going to tell you 9 statements of the actor that made controversies, sometimes it was intentions and sometimes it was tongue slip.
1. Raped women comment – During a promotional interview of Sultan movie, a media organisation quoted Salman Khan, “When I used to walk out of that ring, it used to be actually like a raped woman walking out.”
2. Bad Habits – Salman Khan once said that whenever I have to choose anything I always leave the second thing in my life. Like in between Cigarette and Coffee, I left coffee. Then in between cigarette and drink, left cigarette. Then women and drink, I chose women.
3. Yakub Menon – “Get Tiger (Tiger Memon), hang him. Parade him not his brother.”
4. Deepika-Priyanka Hollywood Journey – “These two have gone abroad now. Doing films overseas. They have got nothing to do with Indian films now.”
5. Katrina Kaif a labour – Salman on Bigg Boss show one said that Katrina is a like a Majdur (labour), she works a lot on herself and you guys should learn from her.
6. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film (Guzaarish) and career – Bhansali Saab Ka Career abhi tak sif Khamoshi aur Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Ki Wajah se hi chal raha hai… Koi Kutta bhi nahi dekhne gaya (Guzaarish).
7. Koffee with Karan statment – “I am still virgin.”
8. On Shah Rukh Khan – Shah Rukh hamesh mujhe fasa dete hai.. wo bolkar nikal jate hai… aur fir mujhe aana padta hai unko support karne ke liye…
9. On his marriage – I am not like these youngsters who will hide his marriage news just because the popularity goes down, I will share it first.